Our operations spreads across the UK and our approach is to ensure that local workforce in various regions where our services is provided are employed. “JPL are not just about the business, but a soul of every community too”.
The benefits of adopting this strategy include the following:
- Disadvantaged communities are often in dare need of training and development so this helps reducing social exclusion by employing the unemployed.
- Helping industries where wage inflations and skills shortages are presents to reduce its impact.
- Improving skills set of aspiring locals by reducing short, medium and long term unemployment.
- This strategy also reduces environmental impact and carbon footprint of our functions by minimising travel distances to work with the help of our local recruitment workforce.
- This fosters an increased sense of ownership with the local communities by demonstrating the positive contributions of the transformation process.